Dual Channel USB to serial interfaces bridge.Two fully independent and configurable channels.The Signalyzer H2 can emulate I2C, SPI, JTAG, SWD, and other serial protocol.
Signalyzer H series is the next generation of our versatile Signalyzer Tool. Two fully independent and configurable channels provide support for most popular serial protocols (JTAG, SPI, I2C, UART), parallel asynchronous and synchronous interfaces, bit-bang mode. With the modularity in design and the continuously growing range of the Accessory modules Signalyzer-H2 is ready for the most challenging tasks in broad range of applications.
- Modular design approach for most flexibility
- USB powered
- USB 2.0 High Speed ( USB 2.0 up-to 480Mbit/sec)
- Dimensions: 45mm x 40mm x 13mm
- 2 independent configurable channels
- Up to 22 configurable GPIO signals per port
- 5VDC output with soft start, overcurrent and thermal protection (requires powered USB hub)
- Supports most popular Serial Protocols ( SPI, JTAG, I2C, UART and SWD ), support for additional protocols may be realized with Bit-bang modes.
- JTAG TCK up-to 30MHz with true RTCK support.
- Parallel interface modes of operation including High-speed FIFO, Asynchronous and Synchronous Bit-bang modes.
- 3 user controllable bi-color LEDs (RED / GREEN)
- Four 10-bit ADC Input per port
- Two PWM output per side
- I2C bus for Accessory modules control and configuration
- GPIO00-GPIO15 is 3.3V (5.0V tolerant).
- GPIO16-GPIO21 is 3.3V (NOT 5.0V tolerant).
- 100mA power consumtion (without external connections or modules)
- Expandable with range of Accessory Modules
- Accessory Module type detection
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Two IDC 0.1" 26-pin dual row connectors.
Modes of operation
- Buffered UART with Flow Control signalling
- JTAG Master Interface with TCK clock rate up-to 30MHz and true RTCK.
- SPI Master Interface with maximum CLK speed up-to 30MHz
- I2C Master Interface
- Synchronouse FIFO
- Asynchronous FIFO
- Synchronous Bit-bang
- Asynchronous Bit-bang
- CPU Style FIFO
- Host Bus Emulation mode (both sides combined)